Sunday, May 18, 2008

First Week at San Jose

Quite an experience..new place..adjustments..very little though...missing my dear family and friends...Ganganagar... Saturday evenings...alpine apartment, the kids...and lots and lots to mention. New life out here...most of my frenz were actually waiting to get my response on how I felt being here...and comparison with India. Ha..ha.ha...Do you really want me to compare my home country to anything...India is the best place..anyday !!




Been to a nearby temple (Pic attached-taken from my nokia 5610) yesterday at livermore..30 miles from here...started working out..to keep myself fit...thoda time bitaya in the swimming pool..though I donno to swim..I was actually fighting with the water and got tired very soon...Hopefully I can add one more skill up my sleeve (swimming).....Kal se phir office hai...the thought eats me up.. :-(

Planning to go to LA the next long weekend thanx to Memorial Day... and also will keep updating the Kartik's thoughts (absurd , childlike) which keeps his brain cells working and adds to the cheap sense of humour I have ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home