Thursday, June 5, 2008

Learn in India and Drive in the US

Mirza-saab...the name of the Great Person who successfully taught me driving four wheelers..and his name is "tattooed" in my mind for the rest of my life. I remember his frowns, anger and smile..when I used to drive :-( BTW, I have learnt driving and have an valid Indian DL.

Never did I know I would bump upon Sujoy-da's alto from WB and get to park it in alpine apartments..I got it just for 1 min..but I wanted to test myself.....and I remba' how I left the Keys in the vehicle. The reason I realized later (When I spent time with myself), that during my driving classes I never had to pull off the keys..coz Mirza-saab had to train the next guy and he wud be sitting in the car for the next candidate...I actually had never taken off the keys in my life :-)

That was all seven months ago and now I am in US..yearning to drive..but so busy are my colleagues...that I did not get time to bring the car from hertz guys. I started with Narinder's vehicle..once,twice...office....and finally booked a ford fusion and drove it myself back to the hotel. Never did I dream bout driving..let alone in india. Copied songs and have put it in the ford's music system. Driving is always a good experience but kartik-driving is an "Adventure" :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Scribbler :-) said...

hmmmm...true..but u cant beat me in adventure...i had de most amazing driving classes that my instructor gave up teaching... hehehhhe

June 18, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home