Sunday, July 6, 2008

July First Week

July is special bcoz I was born in the month of july....In fact WE were born in the month of July ;-) Dont you think I shud post something special on our birthday. Wait pannu paa...3 more days to go for that..

But the month started with a bang..me driving to Los Angeles from San Jose to meet my mamaji who have been statying here for a l0ong time now. I had never met them though. This was the first time....I left early from office on thursday and started by 4 PM....and 350 miles..to go...It was a wonderful experience though..first time alone on such a long distance drive..only frens were my favourite songs that the music player played...10:30 PM and I was there..entering the light-display of LA and finally home...

Good Friday..went to couple of beaches...Zuma beach needs a mention..and saturday was reserved for Six Flags Magic Mountain LA. If you are still frowning what 'Six Flags' means...Google out..the deadliest of roller coaster...an amusement park dedicated to roller coasters..what else can Kartik ask for...and also google out the new ride X2..on the same park..Awesome....a new trendsetter when it comes to rollercoaster rides...And we left the park at 10:30 PM..and I needed to drive back to San Jose next day...I came back an hour ago..

Mamaji and family were very good to me.. :-) and I like dear Shashank (Mamaji's son)... he did teach me some games..Wii NIntendo stuff..and it was all fun......But the reality is..Tomorrow is Office agaaaain !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home