Saturday, June 7, 2008

Stanford !!


Universities..study centres..educational institutions and colleges..these are things where God has played tease-punish game with me. With all respect to God..I would want to ask him..kyun yaar !! Even I want to be in the best of college and best of campus. God - Aap jo bhi karte ho accha hi karte ho (Shayad)...or the famous harivansh rai line - Mann ka ho toh accha aur agar mann ka naa ho..toh bahut accha. Whatever.


Just been to the Stanford University in California. C'mon..as I commented out to Manu, it was actually more like visitng the Lal Qila in Delhi. Huge..kind of historic look..never-seen-before....and I somewhere felt as I explored the campus that I dont deserve to study here :-(


The nearest one I can think of (that I have been to ) is IIT Chennai where Mayank is studying. No comparison boss...dont hit me...It was a great experience today..and would like to share one angels snap that I took inside the campus and fortunately see the timing of the snap - You find LOVE at her feet !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scribbler :-) said...

:) am truely impressed by the way u write dude....aap tho chupe rustam nikale...

June 18, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home