Thursday, July 31, 2008

Batting against the Wind

July has been a quiet month with regards to posts..had been to couple of nice places...Napa Valley, Muir Woods and couple of beaches in SFO. And before that..had a tript to Lake Tahoe...and the tricycle photu was taken on Tahoe.

Work is cool..now not much to worry bout...and I also get time to read some books..currently 3 mistakes of my life by Chetan Bhagat. I get time to sing..and for me I am the best after Kishore-da :-). And as I sing I float..and feel alone in the crowd....and lost in my own world..more happy than ever. For me, singing does not mean sur-tal-voice combination...Its more of feelings that I can relate to and some which I go through. Most of my frens get irritated and bang their heads against the doors if I sing..but I have always had this dont-care-attitude and enjoy doing what I like. There is always a room of improvement..so gimme me some time, my dear ones.

I also want to dance and go into the moving-world..watching youtube videos to learn :-( ...And also want to do a lot more things...all imagination turned into dreams and then reality.. With a big smile of mine..I can boast of having learnt swimming now.. but cannot cross the pacific ocean.

Sunlight mein mat bhaag kartik....kuch nahin dikh raha ...bla bla bla....and as you see the funny part of it :-) Narinder is the choreographer..all credit to him to have shot this...

Bit worried as my brother is not keeping well for sometime now....hope everything gets alright as we move into the month which has birthdays of both mom and dad and Aaditya also..

Meet you guys in August and I promise to post more in the coming days to follow :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home