Monday, October 6, 2008

I Miss Myself

Going through bad patches in life is like a dark tunnel and we all are optimistic that there will be light at the end of it. And we search for the shortest path..the fastest way to reach there..solve all problems. People tend to lose patience if they get late to reach the "light". But actually when they reach the light, they are in a different tunnel and they move ahead in search of brighter light.

I am one of these. Incourse of searching the light, I forget myself...my own hobbies..things which I like to do. In deep thought now.. I realize how much I miss myself.

People become "CHID-CHID" (Irritative) when they dont get what they wanted..instead of thinking whether they took the right path to search the light. Maybe I interpret things wrongly..."Chid-Chid" is their first reaction and later they go into their own shell to think what went wrong.

I am in one of those moments where I dont like anything..I dont want to talk to anybody..I want to be with myself..alone and brood over what I could have done correctly. Writing these philosophical (Stupid) stuffs in a blog.....what do I want to convey?

"Whatever I write in my blog..is my failure to communicate" and so I put these in words and assume the whole world reads it ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home