Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mystery Spot

I find happiness in the slightest of things..and if needed..I will manipulate situations to make myself and others happy. The attached pic is one such example which I feel happy about. Mystery spot is a tourist spot ;-) near santa cruz, california. Its supposed to have some mystery in it..something like illusion or I would say confusion bcoz of the 'frame of reference'. But they boast its a mystery :D

As the scheduled time on our ticket was 5 Pm we need to wait some more time..and then I thot why not create mystery ourselves..and as u can see in the pic...I am standing straight outside the main entrance but photo shows I am tilted whereas the entrance is straight...Make it out for yourself :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home