Friday, January 9, 2009

Everything New

Leaving San jose was bit difficult for me...and my frens ..the weather and adjustments I had made to the atmosphere [both work and personal life]. I moved to a different project....was moved. And on the verge of entering the ninth year of the 21st century, I am in Michigan on a different project..new people-to-be-made-frens, new challenges...new weather..and a changed Kartik. Learning from past experiences and carrying the burden of uncertainity..I moved.

And then a trip to columbus to meet good old frens...a learning experience on many fronts...meeting new inpsirational people who can change "thought-process". Amazing trip it was..to gatlinburg and had a nice time..thanks to folks whom I joined. Slept on New Year night - with a thought to wake up will all new energy for the new year and march towards a year..which is going to change my life.

One thing I have concluded in last year is - The more things that you see and are accessible to, the more you learn..the more you grow as a person. Its bout opportunity and making the most of it. Have met some really wonderful guys over a period of time..my orkut list has grown from around 100 to almost 200 now ;-)

Change is inevitable. Changes the way I work...my thoughts..dream more [:-)] ... and I also intend to have a great personality. Kya karu..mere bhai !! Changes are needed when you are not upto your own expectations - this is what I believe in. I have started to spend a lot of time in my iPhone and Nintendo. I am sure this is not achange I was looking for..but very happy to get involved in both :-)

Not been able to post or even change the blog-image...technical problem :-(

1 Comments:

Blogger krishna said...

Reading a blog is like reading a biography.. and i have experienced this while reading ur blogs like this.. ur thoughts, ideologies will be reflecting here and there while narrating the experiences gone thru..

There are many valid points which i need to learn frm ur blog..

Keep writing ur Xperience..

January 19, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home