Saturday, February 7, 2009

All Knowing But Knowing Nothing

Have been fortunate enough to travel to most parts of India...access to different cultures..languages..people and personalities. All the more inspirational and heart-warming amidst the diversity. I thought I knew all until I jumped from a smaller pond to a bigger one and so on....and now have got access to culture even outside India. Very interestingly....I love to travel[though money plays a game of dice in the back of my mind]. "I thought I knew everything until I realized I knew nothing". And realization is a slow process and an ingredient to keep up the enthu to learn more. Even if you dont know tamil, go and watch 'Anbe Sivam' , movie starring Kamalhasan and Madhavan as the protagonists. Try it out with a subtitle. The best movie I have seen from Kamal. Link to my fav. song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwXMP-C18Y&feature=related

I relate to the movie in so many different ways...having the sense of humour and tackling yourself is so important in life. Thanks to my parents who have a astoundingly astonishing sense of humour. The learning for me began at home. My favourite and self-consoling line from the movie is - "Idhu enna kaadhala.... asingama sollikute irukkarthuku". Watch the movie.

As a fan of Amitabh, when movies like AnbeSivam and Pithamagan come across I pity bollywood. And there comes hit movies like 'Rab ne bana di...' from srk. I understand the commercial part of cinema..but atleast srk sucks big time in RNBDJ. Movies like Khosla Ka Ghosla does mean entertainment to me....engulfs you in the plot. Anyways..as Beatles said... 'Let It Be'.

Will watch the new tamil movie 'Naan Kadavul' as the review seems good. BTW..I even like LuckByChance from FarhanAkhtar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey hey this one should have been 2 diff entries...what u wrote makes a lot f sense...but u see...the movie part u should take out and put in a seperate entry :P

thanks for sharing ur mind...i read regularly...

-jitda

February 10, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home